When is Open Play?
Are adults free?
What form of payment do you accept?
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, & Discover. NO checks.
Are adults and children required to wear socks?
Children must wear socks at all times inside the play area. No exceptions. Adults are required to wear socks if they choose to go up into the playground or on the trampoline with their children.
Do you allow outside food?
NO outside food or cake is permitted. We do however make an exception for our friendly neighbor Burgerfi. Parents are welcome to come and go to grab lunch, or bring their Burgerfi back to Kids Inc.
Can all guests play in the playscape and participate in activities offered by Kids Inc?
The playground is designed for children 12 years and younger. Parents are allowed to accompany their smaller children up to the second level of the playscape if they are wearing socks only.
Where are you located?
Directly in front of Grace Point Baptist Church
How safe is the play area?
- Children are carefully supervised. The play area is monitored by adults with a knowledge of injury prevention and first aid. Their responsibilities include scanning equipment and surfaces before children enter to check for broken objects or other hazards. Adults should set reasonable, appropriate rules for what children should do, such as sit down on the slide or wear socks only inside play area.
- The space arrangement adds to children’s safety. Equipment is designed for a range of ages and abilities, and it is installed with safety in mind. For instance, equipment that moves requires lots of surrounding space. In this carefully constructed environment, children are able to roam between activities without getting into playground traffic jams.
- Equipment is sturdy and engineered for safety. The placement, size, height and complexity of equipment is tailored to the children who use it.
- Landing surfaces are resilient. Playground equipment should never be placed on concrete or asphalt. We chose material that is impact-absorbing to cover all areas where children may jump or fall. Installing resilient surfaces under these danger zones can prevent playground injuries, a third of which occur as a result of falls.
- Routine maintenance is scheduled and budgeted. Parts of equipment that move are checked and repaired regularly. Surfaces underneath play equipment are cleaned and sanitized every night.
- Appropriate choices are offered. Children’s bodies are at work when they play, and they are ripe to practice and learn new skills. Equipment that moves allows children to create their own action and encourages role playing. Playgrounds that are carefully designed, supervised, and maintained will help promote physical development, encourage friendships, and set the stage for learning.
How do I schedule a birthday party?
We are available in person at the front desk or over the phone during operating hours. We require a non-refundable $150.00 plus tax reservation deposit.
Are we allowed to stay after the official party is over?
No. All guests of a party are required to leave the venue at the end of the party time-frame. The staff on duty requires 30 minutes to clean and get the venue ready for the next party on the schedule and/or Open Play.
What is the deposit for scheduling a party?
$150.00 (plus tax) non-refundable reservation deposit for all parties
When do I order the food for the adults and kids coming to my party?
If you choose to have Kids Inc coordinate your party catering through one of our partners Burgerfi or Marcos Pizza, we will need 48hrs prior to your party confirmation of your order.
Can I bring in my own balloons? Goody bags? Table decorations?
Yes. Color and character specific party decor is the parents responsibility. Our party packages include a set number for balloons, table covers, and plate-ware.
Are there any items I can’t bring?
Are there any other fees associated with the birthday parties?
Texas sales tax is added to all sales. No exceptions. Additionally, if parents choose, food, beverages, and outside vendors are considered “add-ons” and will be added to the party package price.
Can I throw a walk-in birthday party and bring everything on my own?
NO. All parties must be reserved and the deposit paid in advance. No exceptions.