- The waiver of liability/ assumption of risk must be signed before participating in any activities.
- Socks must be worn at all times! No shoes, No bare feet.
- All kids must be supervised by parent(s), guardian(s) or caretaker(s). No drop offs.
- No sick children.
- No adults are allowed without a child in the facility.
- No toys from home.
- No reckless play, no climbing behind or on the sides of playscapes. You play at your own risk.
- No flips, somersaults, or other stunts.
- Feet FIRST down the slides. Allow time for others to exit the slide before you slide.
- Do NOT stand at bottom of the slide or climb up the slide.
- Enter and Exit all equipment properly.
- Step or sit and slide off the equipment, do not jump off.
- No toys, glass or sharp objects are allowed in the play area. Empty pockets and remove jewelry (we are not responsible for lost or broken items).
- No food, gum, candy or drinks in the play area.
- No outside food (except baby food, milk, formula, coffee, tea).
Be careful, you play at your own risk!